Access Control System
Tenant and Tenant's employees are issued a building access card for entry into the Building. Access cards are required and must be used for entry into the Building at all times. An authorized tenant representative can request access cards by contacting the Building Management Office 215 567 7412 or issue a request through
Please remember to notify Security immediately if an access card is lost / stolen or incur a change in an employee status so that the card(s) may be deactivated.
Secured 24 hours per day, seven days per week; uniformed security posted in lobby and loading dock; card access system for tenant/employee admittance; vendor/ guest screening for admittance and access to elevators; CCTV surveillance system.
We suggest that you request an active access card report at least quarterly, to ensure that all your company access cards are up to date.
General Office Security
Security personnel enforce Building regulations, maintain order, investigate alarms, screen personnel entering/exiting the Building and are on the alert for any unusual activity within the Building on a 24 hour / 7day per week basis.
The following is a list of suggestions which will help secure tenanted areas:
- Never leave your reception area unattended when your suite entry door is unlocked.
- Report all suspicious persons to Property Management and/or Security. Call 911 if you feel that the suspicious person is dangerous in any way.
- Do not allow persons making deliveries to wander through your offices without an escort.
- Keep valuables (cash, wallets, purses, televisions, I-Pods, digital cameras, radios) in a safe place.
- Avoid putting purses under your desk or in the lower desk drawer.
- Strangers should not be sent to an empty office to use a telephone. Instead offer to dial the number for them or escort them to a phone and stay with them while they make their call.
- Do not allow workmen free access to your suite. Building Management will inform you when we are sending repairmen or will escort repairmen. Call the Building Security to verify. Notice if they are in a uniform and if the uniform name correctly identifies their business.
- When you secure your premises at the end of the business day, lock all doors. We recommend locking your corridor doors even if people are working late. Additionally, we recommend that you monitor and maintain security devices on all corridor doors.
- Offices are often most vulnerable to thieves during lunchtime and right before closing. At these times there is often a lot of movement, and people are frequently away from their desks. Put serial numbers on all business equipment to aid police in locating the equipment if stolen.
- If your firm will be closed when the rest of the building is normally open, arrange for building personnel to collect newspapers and mail.
- Keys kept on a ring should never have an identifying tag in case they are lost.
- Keep corridor doors closed. A Receptionist and other personnel nearest your corridor doors should be alert for unauthorized visitors. Make sure that the corridor door is closed and locked when leaving at night. Do not depend upon the door closer when leaving at night. When there is no one in the office, do not leave the door unlocked, even for a short time.
- Special care should be taken during the times best suited for pilferage (30 minutes just after opening, lunch hours and before closing) when there is maximum movement of personnel and absence from work areas and offices.
To assist in the protection of your business/personal property a Property Removal Pass must accompany any furniture, equipment, cartons, etc. being removed from the Building. This pass must be presented to Security at the time of removal. Detailed information (items, quantity, and description) identifying the item(s) being removed should be listed on your company letter head, signed and dated by an individual who is listed on your firms www.shorenstein.com/angus.
Report any suspected theft, no matter how small, to the Building Management Office immediately. You may also notify the Police Department; since it is possible that they may be investigating thefts in other office buildings and your report may help them complete their investigation more effectively. The building’s insurance policy does not cover the theft of Tenant’s personal belongings. Personal property insurance is the responsibility of each tenant.
If your credit cards or personal ID information is stolen, please contact your credit card company immediately. Thieves usually initiate charges on stolen credit cards within 15 minutes of the event!
If you suspect a theft has occurred, please immediately contact:
|Management Office:||215 567 7412|
|Non-Emergency:||215 686 3090|
If you see suspicious or offensive persons in the building, please call the Building Management Office immediately. If possible, make note of appearance, clothing, etc. in order to assist building security in locating them.
Please be aware of strangers in your Tenant areas and halls. Quite often a question such as “May I help you locate someone?” will be enough to deter a potential thief. Suspicious encounters of this type should be reported to the Property Management Office and/or Building Security immediately.
Security officers will complete an incident report recording the details of any accident, theft, or injury that occurs on the property. Please notify the Shorenstein Realty Services Management Office as soon as an incident occurs so that an investigation can begin. Your cooperation in answering all questions pertaining to the incident will be appreciated.
Additional suite access and restroom keys may be requested by entering a request through www.shorenstein.com/angus or calling the Management Office at 215 567 7412.
Tenant and Tenant's employees are issued a building access card for entry into the Building. Access cards are required and must be used for entry into the Building at all times. An authorized tenant representative can request access cards by contacting the Building Management Office 215 567 7412 or issue a request through the work order system.
Please remember to notify Security immediately if an access card is lost or stolen or incur a change in an employee status so that the card(s) may be deactivated.
The Building does not permit solicitation. If a solicitor comes to your suite we suggest:
- Ask the solicitor for a business card
- Have the solicitor wait a moment
- Call the Lobby Security Desk 215 299 9418
- Give your location and description of solicitor
- Security will be sent to your suite to escort the solicitor from the Building.
This “NO SOLICITATION” policy is intended to protect tenants from unwanted interruption of their business and from exposure to theft. It is known that some individuals conduct solicitation merely as a pretext to survey tenant’s premises for possible theft.
Landlord may from time to time adopt systems and procedures for the security and safety of the Building and Property, its occupants, entry, use and contents. Tenant, its agents, employees, contractors, guests and invitees shall comply with Landlord's systems and procedures.
Lost and Found
Please contact the Building Management Office to claim items that have been lost or found. If a lost and found item is claimed, the security officer must complete an Incident Report on the person claiming the lost and found item.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
LIFE SAFETY & SECURITY
Become familiar with the life safety information specific to your building and location. Sign in to Building Safety Solutions to view the multimedia presentation that will help you in a crisis event.